Banking and Finance
The firm can assist both local and international institutions in various transactions ranging from debt syndication, financial leasing and bond issues to trading accounts, the sale of foreign securities, infrastructure project financing and can advise on general compliance with regional financial laws and regulations including Islamic Banking laws. The following are the areas in which we regularly advise our clients.
- Credits/loans (including syndicated ones).
- Financial institution establishment, mergers and acquisitions.
- Loan and investment securing vehicles and guarantees.
- Financial institution counselling in the area of regulatory issues referring to activities.
- Project Financing.
- Bond Issues.
- Trading with securities and financial market derivatives.
- Reinsurance business.
- Investment companies and funds.
- Securities transfers and lending.
- Investment incentives.
- Project Financing.
- Participation in Bond Issues.
- Restructuring of Bank Receivables.
- Complex representation of Leading Investment Funds.
- Negotiations held on the subject of numerous ISDA Agreements and related transactions.
- Due Diligence on the activities of Securities Dealers.
- Preparation of Standard Credit Documentation of standard and specialised Insurance Contracts and Insurance Terms and Conditions for insurance companies, and negotiations conducted on the subject of claims arising from Insurance and Reinsurance Contracts.
- Analysis of Rights and Claims arising for Banks in relation to their Debtors and recommendations of further courses of action.
- Due Diligence on Insurance Contracts.
- Performing Due Diligence and Forensic Audits.
At S M Law Firm, we explain and represent our clients at civil court proceedings that we initiate on their behalf to recover debts. We also professionally pursue debts in favour of our clients from their indebted parties be they individuals or corporate entities throughout the UAE. Our adopted method is very fast, effective and cost effective.
We employ high professional and ethical values in our operations, where we maintain absolute confidentiality to the highest extent possible. We provide professional advice to small, medium and big corporations on how to recover their debts and how to mitigate the effect of unpaid debts on its overall finances and accounts in a way that they don’t affect liquidity flow and/or the company’s operations and profits.
We appoint well experienced professional debt collectors, who have vast experience in local culture, applicable laws and indeed best practices, which have equipped them with all the necessary credentials to pursue, recover, collect and deliver payments and debts back to our esteemed clients.
We also represent our clients in law suits to recover money due as a result of dishonored cheques.
CONFIDENTIALITY is the principle we stick to while dealing with our clients.
We also have appropriate strategies in recovering all types of loans. We have an elaborate system and extensive network of formal and informal contacts that enable us to conduct a search for debtors, survey their assets, and recover and collect the loans in the smoothest process possible at minimum cost.
Our expanding contacts with individual, entities and authorities ensure the flow of information necessary for the success of our operations and pursuits.
In addition to recovering and collecting loans on behalf of our clients, we also provide them with necessary professional advice on managing, disposing of or investing any assets we have repossessed from the debtors on behalf of our clients.
Our professional consultants who possess diverse expertise, work passionately on each case which is handled by the experts in that field.
While we go to any extent possible to trace debt and loan skippers on behalf of our clients at the shortest period of time, if the circumstances require, we also arrange in coordination with the relevant authorities in the UAE, the involvement of Interpol to track down loan skippers wherever they flee to around the world.
We work through our various partners in many countries to arrange effective Interpol involvement to track down loan skippers, prosecute them and/or arrange their extradition to the UAE subject to the dictates of the provisions of local and international law and other relevant bilateral and multilateral agreements.
WHY S M Law Firm
- International Legal Experience.
- Multilingual Expert Lawyers.
- Trust and Result Oriented.
- All Legal Cases Support.
- Affordable Fees.